Friday, July 18, 2014
Oregon fun comes to an end!
We woke up and got ready to head home. It is a drive I do not like to make. We stopped in Boise and ate at IHOP. Jayden loved it there because they have what he likes (pancakes). He took a little nap on the ride home. We saw a grass fire off the side of the road near Snowville. There were lots of fires in Oregon and Idaho. We did smell the smoke a lot which was not great. We did have a good visit and stayed up late every night. I am glad that we were able to go and spend some time with Eric's family. It will be nice to be home and see the dogs and cats again! I missed them. We will have to start planning our next trip out there again for next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you had fun. I can't believe how big Jayden is. I loved the pictures.
Post a Comment