Thursday, September 5, 2013
Jayden's first day of preschool!!
I can't believe that my baby is starting preschool today! I cried the whole way to work. It's best I didn't get to take him to school. I would have bawled! He has grown up so fast!!! He is the most wonderful little boy that we could have asked for. He was so excited to go to school today. Eric took him and he said that he was practically running the whole way to the door. He was so excited! I had fun and said it was too short (it is from 9-11, Mon., Tues., and Thurs.) He can't wait to go back! I am so glad that he enjoyed school. My mom said that his teacher said that he answered every question that she asked. YES!!! Jayden is awesome!!! I love him!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment