Friday, September 13, 2013
Having fun!!
We like to get silly and have fun! I grabbed the camera to show some of the fun we had one night. Jayden and Eric are really best buds! Jayden likes to do things just like his daddy. They have lots of fun together. Jayden and I are best friends. I love my little boy and we do lots of fun things together too. Jayden loves his pets. He takes such good care of them. We are a happy family! I couldn't have asked for a better family! I have a wonderful husband who is so good and loving to me and the best father to Jayden! I have the sweetest and cutest little boy! We are truly blessed to have Jayden in our lives (thanks Jessica!). He is my everything and I can't imagine my life without him! I love him so much!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment