Friday, August 16, 2013

Our campout!!

















We wanted to go camping in our backyard all summer.  The summer went by so fast and so we decided to do it before I had to go back to work.  Jayden helped Eric put up the tent.  He loved helping.  He couldn't wait to go inside the tent.  He was so excited about camping outside and sleeping in the tent.  He was running around and had the biggest grin on his face.  I have to admit that it was contagious!  It got me more and more excited watching him!!!  We pulled out his mattress for him to sleep on and blew up the air mattress for Eric and I.  Jayden started bringing out half his room (pillows, blankets, dream lite, etc).  Eric and Jayden played hide-n-seek.  Jayden was so excited, he needed to release some energy.  We got our pajama's on and then made a fire in our fire pit.  We roasted marshmallows (Eric and I did, Jayden just ate them from the bag.  He did help roast one for me.  He had fun doing that).  I just love roasting marshmallows over the fire and making s'mores!  YUMMY!!!!  Jayden couldn't wait to go to sleep, so we went in the tent and laid down.  He settled down and went to sleep.  We had so much fun!!!!

No comments: