Thursday, August 15, 2013
Our adventure to Salt Lake!
My parents said they would go with Jayden and I to the Clark Planetarium to see a show this summer. The summer went by so fast, so we decided before I go back to work that we needed to go. (I got a pass from Groupon to the Clark Planetarium for Jayden and I). My dad wasn't up to going yet because of his surgery, so my mom went with Jayden and I. We rode the Front runner (it was Jayden and my first time riding it) and then walked to the Planetarium. It wasn't too far. We looked at the free exhibits before the show. Jayden had fun pushing the buttons. The show was cute! It was about this alien family taking a vacation and trying to find a planet to vacation on. We learned about each planet. After the show, we went and ate lunch at the food court, then walked back to the Front runner station. We had to wait for a little bit for the train, so we went up and down the escalator that was there. It took you to the Trax line that goes to the airport. Jayden had so much fun going up and down the escalator. We rode the train home. We had a fun day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment