Friday, March 15, 2013
Jayden's 4 year check up!
I was a little slow getting Jayden in for his 4 year check up. We went in and he was so brave. He stood on the scale (38.4 lbs, 66%), he let them see his height (41.5 inches, 71%), they took his blood pressure (he said I have one of these at home in my dr. stuff). Eric and Jayden read and I spy book while we waited for the doctor. She said that he is very healthy and looks really good. He had some shots (he doesn't need any more until he is 11 yrs old). He didn't cry that the nurse was giving him shots, he cried because his knee was hurting (the nurse pinned his legs weird against the table and it was hurting his knee). He kept saying "my knee hurts, my knee hurts." I felt so bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment