Friday, March 29, 2013
Family pajama day!!!
We had a pajama day over Christmas break and Jayden had been asking when we could do it again. We looked at the calendar and we picked today! I am on spring break and Eric doesn't work, so it fit for our schedule really well. We had a paper chain counting down the days until today. Jayden has been so excited!!! We hung out in our pajama's all day. We played some games on the XBOX (just dance kids 2 & Michael Jackson the experience). It was fun! We got pizza and I got subway. We watched Wreck it Ralph! We slept in the living room on an air mattress (Eric ended up getting called to work right as we were going to sleep, so Jayden and I slept on the air mattress. Eric got home and we woke up a little bit later). We had lots of fun! I can't wait until our next pajama day and sleep over--coming this summer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment