Rocket is very sick. We took him to the vet and the vet said that he is dying. I have been an emotional wreak! We are so blessed to have 7 extra months with him and we knew the day was going to come when we were going to have to put him down, but I also knew that it wasn't going to be easy. I love my little cuddle boy! He is my buddy, and is sweet, loving, kind, funny, and cuddly. I will miss him so much!!!
I knew I wanted us to be there with him when he died. My hope is to be able to hold my babies as they go to heaven. I have so much love for each and every one of them. I was able to hold my sweet Rocket as his spirit went to heaven. It was a quick process. I decided to have him cremated. I can't wait to get the ashes back. There are also some things we ordered that will have his paw print. We will get a little wood box that will hold his ashes.
Rocket I love you so much and will miss you always! I will see you again someday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment