Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Jayden's first day of kindergarten!
Jayden is going to kindergarten! I can't believe it!!! Eric took him on his first day. Jayden was so excited! They play on the playground until the first bell rings. Jayden found a neighbor friend there. After the first bell rang, Jayden was the first to get in line. His teachers name is Mrs. Possie'. She seems like she will be good. Eric talked to the school secretary (she is a neighbor), and she said that Mrs. Possie' is a really good teacher. Jayden was the line leader, then when they got to the door to go inside, he was the door holder. He was so cute! He found where his backpack goes, he found his name thing at the table where he sits. I was at work holding back the tears. I was so emotional! I can't believe that my baby is in kindergarten! I am proud of the little boy that he is growing up to be. He is such a fun, loving, sweet, funny boy! Eric sent me a text photo because he was emotional too. After he got home from dropping him off, he started crying. He said he missed his wrestling buddy! Eric picked him up from school (they get out early this week), and took him to my parents house. Jayden had lots of fun at school! He was tired because he ended up falling asleep at my parents house for a couple hours. I am glad he likes school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe he is that big! I always cry when I drop my kids off. It is really hard. I miss them to much and want to be there to protect them. I think he will do great. He is such a smart boy.
Post a Comment