Thursday, June 13, 2013
We're going to the zoo.....
I had to go to Draper for my year appointment with Hoopes vision (I got LASIK done last year and this was my last appointment). Mom and Jayden went with, and I figured since we were in Salt Lake anyway, we might as well go to the zoo. We decided to get a membership to the zoo this year. We stopped and ate lunch at Kristine's house and then we all went to the zoo. We had fun looking at the animals. The polar bear was playing in the water and was coming right up to the glass by where the kids were. It was really cool!!!! They really liked watching the river otters too. We got to ride the carousel as part of the membership, so we rode it twice. We had so much fun looking at all the cool animals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment