Thursday, January 24, 2013

Jayden's birthday!



Today our sweet little boy turned 4!!!  I can't believe he is that old already!  My parents gave him a lizard mask, and some angry bird bath stuff.  Eric's parents gave him Hulk and Thor guys, a little coloring book, a little flashlight, and a gift card.  Jessica sent him a batman birthday card that talks.  He loves pushing the button (he pushes it all day long, everyday).  I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday!  Time really does fly by!  We were so thankful that Jessica let us come to the hospital the day he was born.  It was such a special experience!  We were waiting outside the room, and when I heard him cry, I cried!  It was the best sound I've ever heard!  I loved being able to see him shortly after and take pictures as the nurses weighed him and checked him.  They had to take him monitor him.  We went and looked at him a little longer and then left.  I was in love with him before I even knew that Jessica had chosen us to be his adoptive parents.  I am eternally grateful for Jessica and her blessing us with this beautiful and wonderful child!  Happy birthday Jayden!!!!

No comments: